DOUBLE CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE FOR READING
THE NEW ROLE OF YOUR GP. What Changes are ahead?
Dr. Fiona Butler of the Redcliffe Surgery will be talking about:-
1) The White Paper - the vision and structures and timescale for this to be implemented.
2) How the White Paper will translate locally - the development of clusters and sector commissioning, moving to GP consortia.
3) What we hope the new commissioning framework will mean for mental health in Kensington and Chelsea.
4) The challenges and opportunities we face over the next few years.
5) Dr. Butler's personal experience of addressing the needs of carers as a GP.
The will be an opportunity for questions and answers and a discussion after the presentation. Refreshements will be served.
Venue: Kensington Town Hall, Committee Room 2, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX. Nearest Tube: High Street Kensington.
For any further information contact Monique on Tel: 0208 960 3873